* Primary care services for veterans in the Colorado Springs area.
* Handicapped Accessible: full and easy access for all veterans.
* Personal Care: Highly qualified primary and specialty care and mental health providers with referrals to the Denver VA Medical Center.
* Laboratory: Blood drawing services available.
* Prescriptions: Routine prescriptions processed through the mail or My HealtheVet.
Services at the New Colorado Springs Clinic:
*Optometry, Audiology, Pharmacy, Occupational Therapy, Physical Therapy, Laboratory, Compensation and Pension, CWT, Homeless, and the Pre and Post-Surgical Clinic will be located on the first floor.
*Primary Care services, OEF/OIF, wound care, and MOVE classroom will be located on the second floor. Dental, Mental Health, and Substance Abuse Clinics will be located on the third floor.
*New Services: MRI, CT, ultrasound, and x-ray services as well as the Veterans Benefits Administration (VBA) will be located on the first floor.
*The new clinic will be a tobacco-free campus. Please help us make this move to an improved health environment by refraining from using any form of tobacco on the campus, including the parking lot.
* Take I-25 towards Colorado Springs, and exit 145 for CO-38 E/Fillmore Street. Turn right onto W Fillmore St, and head West for approx. ½ mile. Make a left turn at the light at Centennial Boulevard (by King Soopers Plaza) and the clinic is on your left.
* Parking is available in the front of the building to include Disabled Parking Spaces.
* Monday & Tuesday 7:30am - 4:30pm
* Wednesday - Saturday 7:30am - 6:30pm
Colorado Springs Transit will provide a bus stop on Centennial Blvd. For more information please view details at https://www.springsgov.com or call (719) 385-7433.
3141 Centennial Boulevard
Colorado Springs, CO 80907
Phone: 719-327-5660 Or 800-278-3883
Fax: Not Available
Monday & Tuesday 7:30am - 4:30pm
Wednesday - Saturday 7:30am - 6:30pm