VA Eastern Colorado Health Care System
PFC Floyd K. Lindstrom Outpatient Clinic at Colorado Springs
- Primary care services for veterans in the Colorado Springs area.
- Handicapped Accessible: full and easy access for all veterans.
- Personal Care: Highly qualified primary and specialty care and mental health providers with referrals to the Denver VA Medical Center.
- Laboratory: Blood drawing services available.
- Prescriptions: Routine prescriptions processed through the mail or My HealtheVet.
Services at the Colorado Springs Clinic:
Optometry, Audiology, Pharmacy, Occupational Therapy, Physical Therapy, Laboratory, Compensation and Pension, CWT, Homeless, Pre and Post-Surgical Clinic.
Gastroenterology, General Surgery, Ophthalmolog, Orthopaedics , Podiatry, Urology - CLICK HERE FOR MORE!
Primary Care Services:
OEF/OIF, wound care, and MOVE classroom will be located on the second floor. Dental, Mental Health, and Substance Abuse Clinics will be located on the third floor.
MRI, CT, ultrasound, and x-ray services as well as the Veterans Benefits Administration (VBA) will be located on the first floor.
Take I-25 towards Colorado Springs, and exit 145 for CO-38 E/Fillmore Street. Turn right onto W Fillmore St, and head West for approx. ½ mile. Make a left turn at the light at Centennial Boulevard (by King Soopers Plaza) and the clinic is on your left.
Parking is available in the front of the building to include Disabled Parking Spaces.
Monday & Tuesday 7:30am - 4:30pm
Wednesday - Saturday 7:30am - 6:30pm
The new clinic is a tobacco-free campus. Please help us make this move to an improved health environment by refraining from using any form of tobacco on the campus, including the parking lot.
Colorado Springs Transit will provide a bus stop on Centennial Blvd. For more information please view details at https://www.springsgov.com or call (719) 385-7433.