VA » Health Care » VA Eastern Colorado Health Care System » Locations and Directions » Jewell Clinic
VA Eastern Colorado Health Care System
This clinic is home to the Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation Service, the Prosthetic Treatment Center, the Health Information Call Center and the Rural Telehealth Center.
- Polytrauma Program
- Assistive Technology Program
- Drivers' Training Rehab
- Outpatient Recreation Therapy
- Regional Amputation Center (RAC)
- Participation Enhancement
- Speech Pathology and Voice Lab
- Wheelchair Program
- Orthotic and Prosthetic Lab
- Shoe Clinic
- Brace Clinic
- Amputee Clinic
- Gait Lab
- Telemedicine Wheelchair, Amputee and Brace Clinics
- Visual Impairment Services Outpatient Rehabilitation Program (VISOR)
- MOVE! Program
- Telehealth Section
- From the North: Exit I-225 South at Mississippi. Turn left (East) on Mississippi. Turn Right (South) on Sable Blvd. Turn Right (West) on Jewell Ave. The clinic is on the LEFT.
- From the South: Exit I-225 North at Iliff. Turn Right (East) on Iliff. Turn Left (North) on Sable Blvd. Turn Left (West) on Jewell Ave. The clinic is on the LEFT.
- Free on premises