This clinic is home to the Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation Service, the Prosthetic Treatment Center, the Health Information Call Center and the Rural Telehealth Center.
- Polytrauma Program
- Assistive Technology Program
- Drivers' Training Rehab
- Outpatient Recreation Therapy
- Regional Amputation Center (RAC)
- Participation Enhancement
- Speech Pathology and Voice Lab
- Wheelchair Program
- Orthotic and Prosthetic Lab
- Shoe Clinic
- Brace Clinic
- Amputee Clinic
- Gait Lab
- Telemedicine Wheelchair, Amputee and Brace Clinics
- Visual Impairment Services Outpatient Rehabilitation Program (VISOR)
- MOVE! Program
- Telehealth Section
- From the North: Exit I-225 South at Mississippi. Turn left (East) on Mississippi. Turn Right (South) on Sable Blvd. Turn Right (West) on Jewell Ave. The clinic is on the LEFT.
- From the South: Exit I-225 North at Iliff. Turn Right (East) on Iliff. Turn Left (North) on Sable Blvd. Turn Left (West) on Jewell Ave. The clinic is on the LEFT.