VA Eastern Colorado Health Care System
Lamar Outpatient Clinic
The new 1500+ square foot facility clinic is located at 1401 South Main Street in Lamar. Veterans were welcomed in for business on November 20th, 2014.
- Primary care services for veterans in the Lamar area.
- Handicapped Accessible: full and easy access for all veterans.
- Personal Care: Highly qualified primary care providers, specialty care referrals to the Colorado Springs CBOC and Denver VA Medical Center.
- Laboratory: Blood drawing services available.
- Prescriptions: Routine prescriptions processed through the mail or My HealtheVet.
The mobile clinic is located on Hwy 50 East. It is approximately 53 miles East from La Junta. Turn left on the Lamar Sportsman RV Park (5385 Hwy 50). The clinic is located 3 miles east of the Wiley Junction( I-70 or Hwy. 287 North). If you pass the Lamar Truck Plaza you have gone too far.
- Free on premises
1401 South Main Street, Suite 2
Lamar, CO 81052
Phone & Fax
Hours of Operation
Monday - Thursday 7:00am - 5:30pm
Clinic is closed on Friday, Saturday, Sunday and all Federal Holidays