VA » Health Care » VA Eastern Colorado Health Care System » Locations and Directions » Pueblo Outpatient Clinic
VA Eastern Colorado Health Care System
Pueblo Outpatient Clinic
- Primary care services for veterans in the Southern Colorado area.
- Handicapped Accessible: full and easy access for all veterans.
- Personal Care: Highly qualified primary care providers, specialty care referrals to the Colorado Springs CBOC and Denver VA Medical Center.
- Laboratory: Blood drawing services available.
- Prescriptions: Routine prescriptions processed through the mail or My HealtheVet.
From I-25 South take Exit 102 (Eagleridge Circle) and turn right. Take the 1st right onto North Elizabeth Street, and and then take the 1st left to Eagleridge Circle.
- Free on premises
- Monday - Friday 8:00am - 4:30pm