VA Eastern Colorado Health Care System
VA Ambulatory Surgical Services, Air Force AcademyVA Ambulatory Surgical Services
Monday - Friday
8:00 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.
- Scope of services: same day ambulatory surgery services for veterans in the Eastern Colorado Health Care System include urology, general, orthopedic, and ophthalmology (eye) specialties.
- Personal Care: Highly qualified surgical specialty care health providers perform less complex outpatient surgery that does not necessitate an overnight stay. Appointments are pre-arranged by the Denver VA Medical Center through specialty surgery provider referrals.
- The VA Surgical Services at USAFA is unable to provide routine medication refills, blood drawing, or imaging (x-rays)services.
- The VA Surgical Services at USAFA is unable to provide routine or emergency services.
- Handicapped Accessible: full and easy access for all veterans.
- Free on premises
- Exit 156B towards the Air Force Academy North Gate.
- Continue on North Gate Blvd .5 mile to the first left (Stadium Blvd).
- Turn Left on Stadium Blvd, drive 1.1 miles, watch for the signs to Medical Group.
- Turn Right on Academy Drive. Continue up the hill for 2.4 miles past the Falcon Club and Fire Station #2.
- Turn left on Pinion Drive.