VA Eastern Colorado Health Care System
PFC Floyd K. Lindstrom Department of Veterans Affairs Clinic
- Primary care services for veterans in the Colorado Springs area.
- Handicapped Accessible: full and easy access for all veterans.
- Personal Care: Highly qualified primary and specialty care and mental health providers with referrals to the Denver VA Medical Center.
- Laboratory: Blood drawing services available.
- Prescriptions: Routine prescriptions processed through the mail or My HealtheVet.
Services at the Colorado Springs Clinic:
Optometry, Audiology, Pharmacy, Occupational Therapy, Physical Therapy, Laboratory, Compensation and Pension, CWT, Homeless, Pre and Post-Surgical Clinic.
General Surgery, Ophthalmology, Orthopedics , Podiatry - CLICK HERE FOR MORE!
Primary Care Services:
OEF/OIF, wound care, and MOVE classroom are located on the second floor. Dental, Mental Health, and Substance Abuse Clinics are located on the third floor.
MRI, CT, ultrasound, and x-ray services are located on the first floor.
Take I-25 towards Colorado Springs, and exit 145 for CO-38 E/Fillmore Street. Turn right onto W Fillmore St, and head West for approx. ½ mile. Make a left turn at the light at Centennial Boulevard (by King Soopers Plaza) and the clinic is on your left.
Parking is available in the front of the building to include Disabled Parking Spaces.
Monday & Tuesday 7:30am - 4:30pm
Wednesday - Saturday 7:30am - 6:30pm
No registrations of new Veterans on Saturdays or after 3:00 pm during the week.
Pharmacy is open Monday - Friday 8:00am - 4:30pm.
VBA office is open Monday - Friday 7:30am - 3:30pm.
Lab is open Monday - Friday 7:30am - 4:00pm