VA Eastern Colorado Health Care System
Golden VA Clinic
Primary care services for veterans in the Denver Metro, Front Range and Mountain communities.
- Registry exams (including Airborne Hazard/Open Burn Pit, Agent Orange, Gulf War, Toxic Embedded Fragments, Depleted Uranium, and Ionizing Radiation) for eligible veterans in eastern CO. To find out if you are eligible for a free VA registry exam, please call Harry Moore at 720-723-5070 or click here: https://www.publichealth.va.gov/exposures/benefits/registry-evaluation.asp
- Handicapped Accessible: full and easy access for all veterans with parking spots located near the front entrance to the clinic
- Personal Care: Highly qualified primary care providers, specialty care referrals to the Rocky Mountain Regional VA Medical Center.
- Laboratory & Radiology services are available at this clinic.
- Physical Therapy: A wide range of Physical Therapy services will be offered at the clinic. You must have a Physical Therapy consult from your VA provider to receive therapy.
- Other Services available include Nutritional Medicine, Audiology, and Travel Vouchers.
- Prescriptions: Routine prescriptions processed through the mail, in the community via Heritage Pharmacy, or MyHealtheVet.
The Golden Clinic is a smoke-free campus which includes e-cigarettes. Please help us make this move to an improved health environment by not using tobacco in any form on the campus, including the parking lot.
From US-6 W / W 6th Ave. turn right onto Johnson Road. Follow Johnson Road north to 10th Avenue. The Golden VA Clinic will be on the right-hand sign, in the center building of the office complex.
Ample handicap and regular patient parking is provided both in front of the clinic and to the east.
- Primary Care and Mental Health clinic (Second floor) hours of operation - Monday through Friday 7:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
- Registry exam appointments (first floor) for eligible veterans are available Monday through Friday from 7 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
- Laboratory, Radiology, Physical Therapy, and other ancillary departments will be open from 8 a.m. to 3:30 p.m. The clinic will be closed all Federal Holidays.
- Please call the clinic at 303-914-2680 for appointments, and the Nurse Information Call Center at 303-399-8020 then option 2 for questions about your medical care. After hours this number will be answered by triage nurses who will review your reported concern/issue and make appropriate referral for healthcare.